Welcome to the Berkeley Telecom Service Catalog where you can order voice and data network services. After logging into the Telecom Catalog go to the navigation bar on the left and select "Service Catalog" to place your order.
Voice & Data Services
In order to place a change, move or delete on a service you must have permissions to that processing unit. If you need assistance with access rights, please contact your department access rights administrator (ARA) for approval permission or have them place the request for you.
Please use the button above to order Voice & Data Services.
- Changing, moving or disconnecting existing voice services
- Requesting new services
- Voice Projects
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) Direct Connect
- Cable Install ONly (No Activation) / Cable Field Surveys, Cable Testing
- Data Network
- Disconnect / Delete Existing Data Network Service
- Expand Wi-Fi Coverage
- Hostmaster Service
- Load Balancer
- Move / Modify Existing Data Network Service
- Other Data Networking Service Request
- Site-to-Site VPN
FUNDING OR SERVICE OWNERSHIP CHANGE
Once the order is placed, the system generates an order, or "RITM" number, for the request. That serves as your tracking number for the service request.
Notification of changes about an existing order can be entered directly into the comments section of the RITM. The analyst assigned to process your order can see and get the information directly from the comments.
UCPD relies on accurate up to date E911 locations on campus, in case of an emergency this location information is provided through your desktop landline. For more information, please click on the links below.
Open an incident for break/fix or support questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail password resets
- Repair for existing voice services
- Support for using voice services, e.g., ReadyTalk or voicemail support
- Request consultation on voice and data network services
- General inquiries
Once an incident is opened, the system issues a tracking number that can be used to follow your request until it is resolved. Comments can be added at any time for the analyst who is working on your incident.
You will notice that when you send email to email@example.com, you get an incident request acknowledgement from Service Now incident management. This is efficient and removes the confusion about when to log in at a different location
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our consulting unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 664-9000. Select options 1,3,1 to speak to one of our consultants.
For information regarding other IST Services, please refer to our Berkeley Telecom Website
For student Telecom Services contact Residence Telephone Services.
Two-way Non-Emergency Radios TELCAT Link language 20140801 final-1.docx
The Telecom Catalog has a Knowledge Base with articles to help you with questions that may arise. Please select the "Go to Telecom Catalog" above and in the left hand navigation bar, please select the Knowledge Base section to search for articles. If you can't find your answers in the Knowledge Base, contact the Telecom Customer Care Unit: email email@example.com, or call (510) 664-9000 (options 1, 3, 1).
- For the IST Billing Team email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (510) 664-9000 (options 1, 3, 4)
- For the Wireless (Cellular) unit email email@example.com or call (510) 664-9000 (options 1, 3, 3).
For feedback please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.